Hunger Games provides a learning experience by gamifying the process of learning collaboratively through setting tasks and challenges for gamer's and their respective teams to complete.
Task completions are either self-managed by the gamer's within the app or via the Administrators of the admin portal. Gamer's can keep track of their own performance as well as their team’s performance via progress bars and a leaderboard.
Hunger Games is a tool that provides a gaming framework to track performance through leaderboards, levels and points. Points are accumulated across various categories and acknowledged on a weekly basis with announcements that are made in the app directly as well as posted via Internal communication platforms.
The benefits of Hunger Games include:
- Transformational learning programme driven by peers
- Pull factor for learning
- Change the culture of learning in a company
- Momentum & energy around the culture and learning
- Drive integration of all parts of a business
- Drive a culture of innovation
- Harness the ideas of staff to grow the business
- Gamify learning
- Creating energy and passion around technical learning in a fun and interactive way
- Brings together a range of learning offerings to users in an interactive and innovative way
- Android Phone
- Android Tablet